Senior Manager, Enterprise Information Technology Systems
The Senior Manager, EIT Systems serves as the technology owner of one or more commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) systems, commercial cloud services or technology platforms in the Enterprise IT ever evolving system portfolio and its development, customization and integration. Role may be responsible for managing such key systems as EBS, GRC, Agile, Identity Management Suites, SharePoint, Onbase, and WebMethod, etc. Manages a staff and ensures effective partnership with EIT team, specifically the Application Solution and Delivery (ASD) team to align system solutions. This role may have direct people management responsibilities of other technical team members, but hands-on work and in depth technical knowledge is also required.
HAEMONETICS, THE Blood Management Company is a global leader engaged in the design, manufacture and worldwide sales and marketing of blood management solutions. Recognized as the innovator in blood technologies, our mission is to create innovative products, design information technology platforms and to provide consulting services to advance the safety, quality and availability of the world’s blood supply.
In addition to the specific responsibilities listed below, a manager in this position will be responsible for one of the following four focus areas:
- EBS Focus: Technology owner responsibility covers the Oracle e-Business Suite (EBS) other COTS closely related applications such as: GRC, ASCP, Demantra, Precision, etc.
- System Integration Focus: Technology owner responsibility covers integration technology platforms such as: WebMethod, Onbase suite and COTS, such as Agile, SharePoint, etc.
- User Technology Focus: Technology owner responsibility covers any desktop OS build, iOS and other mobile device build, various tools and products related to desktop management and desktop productivity tools
- Infrastructure Engineering Focus: Technology owner responsibility covers Identity Management, Air Watch MDM, Unified Communications, Networking, VPN, Exchange, VM, etc.
• Acts as subject matter expert and key technical expert contributing to strategy and planning enterprise wide solutions for global business needs in order to advance the business solution and to develop internal staff.
• Analyze and critique overarching business requirements from a technical, engineering standpoint to ensure alignment, assess and determine ability to meet business needs
• Design and propose high level technical solutions to meet the desired business needs including projection of costs, scope of development, engineering and estimated timeframe of implementation.
• Oversees the definition and status updates of the technical aspects of the project estimation and execution and may handle select projects directly.
• Oversees or directly performs development, testing, documentation, training and deployment of related systems throughout their full life cycle.
• Utilize in-depth technical knowledge and applies cross functionally to prioritize projects and ensure best ROI and achievement of mid – long term business needs.
• Handles complex issues and proposes full solution plans to management including risk assessments, resource and timeline estimation.
• Collaborate across global departmental lines and liaise with external vendors and support resources through the full project life cycle.
• Mentor or lead other technical team members or 3rd party resources.
• Proactively and timely seek out management attention and help to resolve complex issues.
• Collaborate across departmental line and liaise with external vendors and support resources through the full project life cycle.
• Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education & Experience Required
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent. Master’s degree preferred.
• 10+ years’ relevant experience in the applications or technology platforms pertaining to the job (preferably in a regulated environment).
• Proven full lifecycle system development or project implementation experience.
• End User support exposure or direct implementation experience a plus
• Strong teamwork, analytical, interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
• Self-starter and willing to take on new challenges with resources at hand.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to influence technological direction and advancement of solutions aligned to Enterprise Information Technology and company’s global strategy
• Demonstrated ability to maintain current with new and advanced technology and industry trends
• Proven aptitude for continued learning and application to drive business solutions.
• Solid understanding of software and hardware deployment for enterprise level business systems
• Demonstrated subject matter expert in applicable and current systems by discipline (such as SharePoint, Webmethod, EBS, etc.) as required for respective assignments.
• Frequency Percentage – 10%
• Normal Destination – Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan
Behavioral Attributes of EIT’s “Culture of Excellence”
Demonstrates the ability to advocate and deliver solutions that create measurable business value and user delight; is able to infuse the organization and staff with positive energy and trust; creates a learning environment in which mentoring and coaching is inherent in the way the entire team (direct and cross functionally) works together; establishes a culture that is solution oriented with a collaborative approach creating a safe environment to take sound risks and achieve stretch goals; acts with contagious optimism in achieving tangible successful results; gives and receives honest feedback to increase our self- awareness; striving each day to become role models for the entire company.
Haemonetics Corporation is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military status, application for military service or any other class protected by state or federal law.