Sr Manager Tech Infrastructure Operations
Job Location: Bedford, MA
We are looking for TechOps senior manager to join SaaS Operations management group. The senior manager will be managing the global TechOps/Security team in Boston and in Israel. The team is responsible for maintaining 24 x 7 production data centers infrastructure environments hosted in US and in EU. The team participates effectively in RSA SaaS incident management processes, in maintaining the SLA and in maintaining high level of systems and networking availability and redundancy, capacity planning, patches, security and general performance.
PRINCIPAL TECHOPS DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Ongoing global team management
– Lead technical TechOps and IT offering support and all infrastructure related activities
– Ensuring proactive measures to ensure systems availability
– Maintenance of all production and development instances
– Monitoring of production systems from availability/performance/stability point of view
– Participate in incident management remediation activated, lead and work to resolve ongoing related issues/crisis.
– Lead new projects and infuse new technologies, new DC vendors such as AWS.
– Work closely with other peers, managers and team leaders in SaaS Operations/Engineering/QE/CTO and other customer facing teams
– Emphasizing the security aspects of the services, focusing on the following :
· Work with the Compliance and Risk Management teams to determine applicable compliance requirements and work to ensure compliance
· Develop and maintain the SaaS information security and compliance training programs
· Assist in the planning, designing, and implementation of new SaaS initiatives
· Contribute to and maintain systems standards as they relate to security
· Maintains data files and monitors systems configuration to ensure data integrity
· Performs information security procedures and maintains documentation that covers functional areas including production control, job scheduling, and security administration
· Handle and maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of sensitive information
– At least 10 years of experience as a TechOps, Security or IT and 4 years of management experience. (preferably Solaris/Linux environment)
– Experience with all infrastructure aspects, including servers and peripherals installation, certificates, systems and LB configuration, storage and backups/restores etc.
– LINUX skills.
– VMWare skills.
– Bladelogic skills
– UNIX skills.
– Familiarity with Systems Management disciplines, security regulations and ITIL processes.
– Familiarity with maintaining high performance / highly available client facing environments.
– Familiarity with dealing with multi-site / multi-vendor environments.
– Familiarity with handling highly secure / sensitive client data.
– Understanding of network topography and management.
– Understanding of SAN/NAS and storage environments.
– Program / Project management certification.
– Experience in an environment containing sensitive information
– Experience with the ISO 27000 Framework
– Experience with PCI-DSS, Visa ACS, HITRUST/HIPAA, 201CMR 17.00, and EU Privacy / EU Safe Harbor standards
– Experience with the NIST 800 Series
– Experience working within the following Information Security disciplines: Incident Response, Penetration Testing, Forensics, Secure Code Review, SDLC, Physical Security, Security Architecture, Systems Hardening, Documentation, Vulnerability Management, Encryption, Authentication, Intrusion Detection and Prevention, and Log Management and Correlation
– Experience with Identity Management systems
– Experience with Firewall technologies
– Experience with networking and network security
Experience with IDS/IPS Systems
– Self managed and self taught – a must
– Excellent communication skills – a must
– Willing to work non-conventional hours and weekends according to ad hoc needs
– Willing to perform manager on call duties
– Ability to interface customers on special escalation cases and RSA customer facing teams upon need
– Ability to work in a complex distributed environment
Education Required: Bachelors (Tech) or equivalent
Experience Required: 10 Years